Children’s Liturgy in action. Children up to First grade are welcome
- We are temporarily suspending the Wednesday afternoon Rosary. Please watch the bulletin for a future update.
- St. Vincent’s Parish has joined St. Joseph Parish on Flocknote. This is an easy way for us to communicate with the most people. There were 34 people who had signed themselves up with St. Joseph. I signed up 43 more people because they have children in Religious Education or some
other ministry. If you do not receive Flocknotes from St. Joseph and St. Vincent and want to receive them, please go to Flocknote.com and sign up or call Sr. Joan 317-398-4028 or 812-455-9348 or if you are receiving them and wish you didn’t, please let Sr. Joan know and she will take you off..
November Food Drive—Nov. 17:
- The November Food Drive is Sunday, November 17th. This will be the last food drive before Thanksgiving. Please help those in our community who do not have the means to provide for their families with the food and necessities that we take for granted. Thank you to all who give so generously each month.
When to Call the Priest:
- When a loved one is ill, please remember to call Father Mike before it is too late to give last rites. Many times people wait too long, thinking things will get better or waiting until as close to the very end as possible. No need! Call Father as soon as things are going downhill. Remember that a per-son can receive the Sacrament of the Anointing many times in his or her life.
- Around the Parish November 2019
- The October Newsletters are in the rack at each door, please take one and pass one on to a friend or you may view it online at svdpcc.com
- Please share your joys and sorrows with your parish family. Please call Pat or email her at email@example.com or put your news item in the orange envelope at each Church door
- Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the newsletter this past year. A special thank you to Sr. Joan and Tammy Jones for their assistance. I could not do this without them. May God Bless all in the new year. Thank you, Pat Barley
- The dead-line for the November Newsletter is Sunday, November 17th.
|Religious Ed Classes—Oct. 23:Religious Ed Classes will resume on Wednesday, October 30th at 6:15pm.|
|St. Vincent 2019 Survey Results
Click to see the results of the St Vincent Catholic Church 2019 Survey
United Catholic Appeal-Go Make Disciples
Intention Weekend—Nov. 9/10:
- All St. Joseph and St. Vincent parishioners should have received their UCA household mailing on October 28th. Intention Weekend will be on Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th
St Vincent de Paul Endowment Fund:
- St. Vincent de Paul has recently established an endowment fund as a perpetual source of revenue for our parish. A wide variety of gifts can be contributed – cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, charitable IRA rollovers, etc. Contact Margaret Haehl, John Kappes, or Sr. Joan Miller with interest or questions at St. Vincent Church – 317-398-4028.