- Around the Parish April 2019
- The April Newsletters are in the rack at each door, please take one and pass one on to a friend or you may view it online at svdpcc.com
- Please share your joys and sorrows with your parish family. Please call Pat or email her at email@example.com or put your news item in the orange envelope at each Church door
- Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the newsletter this past year. A special thank you to Sr. Joan and Tammy Jones for their assistance. I could not do this without them. May God Bless all in the new year. Thank you, Pat Barley
- The deadline for the May Newsletter is Sunday, April 21st. Please contact Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the Catholic Faith on the Go:
- Link to Download Mobile App
- St Vincent Access Code K37RPD
- Link for PC
- Select Enter Code
- St Vincent Access Code K37RPD
- Timely Featured Content
- Simple & Intuitive Browsing
- Community Discussion Groups
Liturgy of the Word for Children:
- Liturgy of the Word for Children ages 3 through 1st grade.
- The children will leave after the Opening prayer at Mass and return while the collection is being taken up.
St. Vincent Religious Education Classes:
- There WILL be St. Vincent Religious Education classes on Wednesday, April 24th.
Praying the Rosary:
- Rosary on April 24th has been canceled.
- Please plan to attend the exploratory mass 6:00PM at St Joseph .
St. Vincent Charity Tea:
- Mark your calendar and save the date. You know that Spring is just around the corner when signs for the Tea begin to appear. The 16th Annual St. Vincent Charity Tea is scheduled for Saturday, April 27th at 1:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall. Make plans to attend. The charity selected for this year is Pantry Pals. This Shelby County organization supports all of the food pantries in Shelby Co.
Rice Bowl at St. Vincent:
- Remember to put your filled Rice Bowl in the large Rice bowl up by the tabernacle in St. Vincent Church.
St. Joseph Spring Festival:
- Save the Dates: May 9th – 12th. Mark your calendar! The 2019 St. Joseph Spring Festi-val is only a few months away. You won’t want to miss all the exciting and fun festivities. Watch the bulletin for more information!.
Swim Party (Servers Thanks You Party):
Society of St. Vincent De Paul of Shelby County:
- Volunteers: Thank you, thank you, thank you! You cannot believe what all happens behind the scenes. At the time of this writing: we have
served at least 47 clients.
- The Society of St. Vincent De Paul of Shelby Co. meets every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at St. Vincent Parish Hall. The primary purpose of the society is spiritual growth of its members and to serve those in need in our community to help bring them closer to God. Please contact Jim Carrier for more info: email@example.com. If you cannot attend a meeting, we are always accepting volunteers and/or donations.
- A very BIG thank you to our most recent donors: $1000 monetary donation – Anonymous
- An old car to be sent to auction, proceeds will be donated to our council – Mike and Anita Johnson. YES, we will even take old cars! For further information about car donations,
- Please contact Kristin Schoettmer, Do you know of anyone in Shelby County who could use a helping hand? Have them call the hotline: 317-395-7027.