St. Vincent Religious Education Classes:
- There will be NO St. Vincent Religious Education classes on Wednesday, October 17th due to Fall Break.
Praying the Rosary:
- Please join us to pray the Rosary at St. Vincent Church on Wednesday, Oct 17th at 5:30 p.m. at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Fields or in the Parish Hall if weather is inclement
October Food Drive:
- The October Food Drive will be Sunday, October 21st. Please be as generous as you can, many of our neighbors depend on your assistance. Please bring at least one food item, personal care product or paper products.
Swim Party (Servers Thanks You Party):
Society of St. Vincent De Paul of Shelby County:
- Volunteers: Thank you, thank you, thank you! You cannot believe what all happens behind the scenes. At the time of this writing: we have
served at least 47 clients.
- The Society of St. Vincent De Paul of Shelby Co. meets every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at St. Vincent Parish Hall. The primary purpose of the society is spiritual growth of its members and to serve those in need in our community to help bring them closer to God. Please contact Jim Carrier for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot attend a meeting, we are always accepting volunteers and/or donations.
- A very BIG thank you to our most recent donors: $1000 monetary donation – Anonymous
- An old car to be sent to auction, proceeds will be donated to our council – Mike and Anita Johnson. YES, we will even take old cars! For further information about car donations,
- Please contact Kristin Schoettmer, Do you know of anyone in Shelby County who could use a helping hand? Have them call the hotline: 317-395-7027.
- St. Joseph’s and St. Vincent’s Parishioners. We are again asking for your help in contacting members of our Church Family who have been away for a time. Please consider sharing the name of a family member or friend that you would like us to contact, just complete the information on the enclosed flyer, put in the collection and we will take it from there. Thank you for your help.
St. Joseph/St. Vincent Evangelization:
- Introducing YOUR St Joseph/St Vincent Evangelization Committee! We are a small group of representatives from both Churches, but if you’re a member, you’re an important part of what we do. Our goal is to become a Welcoming Church where newcomers encounter the love of Christ when they walk through our doors.
- Working in cooperation with the Indy Archdiocese Evangelization & Outreach Initiative, our Parish is reaching out to inactive Catholics and non-Catholics searching for a church home. And we’ve already put some of our ideas into action:
- Please prayerfully consider how you can help make St Joseph and St Vincent a welcoming haven to all visitors.